Long-Term Care Insurance
Why you need disability insurance
Long-Term Care insurance can minimize the financial impact to an individual or their family of a decline in physical and/or mental health.
of owning long term care insurance are:
- Provides a plan of care for medical and physical assistance when you can’t
- Mitigates emotional decisions required of spouses and families about the responsibilities of care-taking
- Intelligent way to protect assets (liquid or illiquid)
- Protection of an otherwise sound financial plan
Long-Term Care insurance provides benefits people who suffer a significant cognitive or physical impairment. You can receive long-term care in a variety of settings, including:
- Adult Day Care Centers
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Hospice Facilities
- Your Home
Hybrid Long Term Care Insurance
The Long-Term Care (LTC) market has changed dramatically over the past decade. With many carriers leaving the business, and rates increasing on in force policies, insurers have come out with new products with guaranteed premiums, based on a life insurance chassis with the ability to access policy values while living to pay for long term care needs. Let us help you show the available options in the marketplace today.